Think about this for a second…roasted shrimp and asparagus linguine, ready in less than 30 minutes, for a delicious weeknight dinner. Sounds good, right? Let’s get to it!
Hey bestie! Quick disclosure: This post is sponsored by HelloFresh. They have also provided the recipe and the photography. All opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog!
I’m super excited to share this recipe with you. It’s quick, it’s easy, and it’s yum yum yummy! Roasted shrimp and asparagus linguine (whichever pasta you prefer will work too) makes for a delicious weeknight meal. It’s got that warm comfort food feel that only pasta dishes really have.
This is a fairly straight forward recipe so there’s not too much to worry while cooking. However, here are three tips to make sure your pasta dinner is as perfect as perfect can be:
- Cook your pasta al dente. This means there will be a little bite to your pasta…to do this, just follow the instructions on linguine box. It stops your pasta from being overcooked, and is generally healthier for you too!
- While you can use frozen shrimp for this recipe, I’d recommend using nice fresh shrimp (asparagus too) for the best results!
- Using fresh dill makes all the difference in this recipe.
This shrimp and asparagus linguine can be stored by refrigerating in an airtight container for up to five days. If frozen, it will last up to one month…but please make sure to thaw completely before eating!
Other easy dinner recipes
Here are some more weeknight dinner recipes to check out!
- Filipino Chicken Adobo
- Chaliapin Steak
- Al Baik Chicken
- Lemon Fettuccine with Garlic Shrimps
- Chicken with Cumin, Tahini, Lemon, & Burnt Onions
Today’s recipe is brought to you by the lovely people at HelloFresh. They’ve been kind enough to provide the recipe and the photography. If you’d like to check out more of their recipes, head on over to HelloFresh’s recipe page
And that’s it for today! If you liked this Roasted Shrimp & Asparagus Linguine recipe, let me know in the comments below. If you’ve used HelloFresh, let me know what you think of them!
Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter for all the latest. Or just sign up to be a part of my mailing list to have updates delivered straight to your inbox!Print
Roasted Shrimp & Asparagus Linguine with a Dill Cream Sauce
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 generous bowls of pasta 1x
- Diet: Halal
This roasted shrimp and asparagus linguine by HelloFresh makes for a delicious and easy weeknight meal.
- 285g shrimp
- 1 cup green peas
- 56g onion, chopped
- 7g dill
- 1.5 tsp Dijon mustard
- 227g asparagus
- 12g garlic
- 170g linguine
- 1 packet vegetable broth concentrate
- 9 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- Before starting, preheat your broiler to high. In a large pot, add 10 cups warm water and 2 teaspoon salt. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Wash and dry all produce. Add linguine to the pot of boiling water. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender, 10-12 minutes. When pasta is tender, reserve ½ cup pasta water, then drain and return to the same pot.
- Trim and discard the bottom 1-inch from asparagus and cut into 1-inch pieces. Roughly chop the dill. Peel, then mince or grate the garlic. Drain, then rinse the shrimp. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels.
- Toss the shrimp and asparagus with 1 tablespoon oil on a baking sheet. Season both with salt and pepper. Broil in the middle of the oven, until shrimp is cooked through and asparagus is tender crisp, 5-6 minutes.
- While the shrimp broils, heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. When hot, add 1 tablespoon butter and stir to melt, 1 minutes. Add the onions and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 3-4 minutes. Whisk in the reserved pasta water, mustard and broth concentrate(s). Cook, stirring often, until slightly reduced, 1-2 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
- Whisk the sour cream and half the dill into the sauce. Add the shrimp, peas, and asparagus to the pot with the linguine. Pour over the sauce from the pan. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the pasta between bowls. Sprinkle over the remaining dill.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Broiling
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: roasted shrimp & asparagus linguine, dill cream sauce, hellofresh recipes, shrimp and asparagus linguine, shrimp asparagus pasta
Disclaimer: This recipe post has been sponsored by HelloFresh. They have also provided the photography and recipe. All opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog!
This shrimp dinner siunds like it is very tasty! We will try at home. thankyou
I hope you enjoy it! 🙂