Think about this for a second…roasted shrimp and asparagus linguine, ready in less than 30 minutes, for a delicious weeknight dinner. Sounds good, right? Let’s get to it!
Hey bestie! Quick disclosure: This post is sponsored by HelloFresh. They have also provided the recipe and the photography. All opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog!
I’m super excited to share this recipe with you. It’s quick, it’s easy, and it’s yum yum yummy! Roasted shrimp and asparagus linguine (whichever pasta you prefer will work too) makes for a delicious weeknight meal. It’s got that warm comfort food feel that only pasta dishes really have.
This is a fairly straight forward recipe so there’s not too much to worry while cooking. However, here are three tips to make sure your pasta dinner is as perfect as perfect can be:
- Cook your pasta al dente. This means there will be a little bite to your pasta…to do this, just follow the instructions on linguine box. It stops your pasta from being overcooked, and is generally healthier for you too!
- While you can use frozen shrimp for this recipe, I’d recommend using nice fresh shrimp (asparagus too) for the best results!
- Using fresh dill makes all the difference in this recipe.
This shrimp and asparagus linguine can be stored by refrigerating in an airtight container for up to five days. If frozen, it will last up to one month…but please make sure to thaw completely before eating!
Other easy dinner recipes
Here are some more weeknight dinner recipes to check out!
- Filipino Chicken Adobo
- Chaliapin Steak
- Al Baik Chicken
- Lemon Fettuccine with Garlic Shrimps
- Chicken with Cumin, Tahini, Lemon, & Burnt Onions
Today’s recipe is brought to you by the lovely people at HelloFresh. They’ve been kind enough to provide the recipe and the photography. If you’d like to check out more of their recipes, head on over to HelloFresh’s recipe page
And that’s it for today! If you liked this Roasted Shrimp & Asparagus Linguine recipe, let me know in the comments below. If you’ve used HelloFresh, let me know what you think of them!Print
Disclaimer: This recipe post has been sponsored by HelloFresh. They have also provided the photography and recipe. All opinions expressed are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog!