This roasted shrimp and asparagus linguine by HelloFresh makes for a delicious and easy weeknight meal.
- 285g shrimp
- 1 cup green peas
- 56g onion, chopped
- 7g dill
- 1.5 tsp Dijon mustard
- 227g asparagus
- 12g garlic
- 170g linguine
- 1 packet vegetable broth concentrate
- 9 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- Before starting, preheat your broiler to high. In a large pot, add 10 cups warm water and 2 tsp salt. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Wash and dry all produce. Add linguine to the pot of boiling water. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender, 10-12 minutes. When pasta is tender, reserve 1/2 cup pasta water, then drain and return to the same pot.
- Trim and discard the bottom 1-inch from asparagus and cut into 1-inch pieces. Roughly chop the dill. Peel, then mince or grate the garlic. Drain, then rinse the shrimp. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels.
- Toss the shrimp and asparagus with 1 tbsp oil on a baking sheet. Season both with salt and pepper. Broil in the middle of the oven, until shrimp is cooked through and asparagus is tender crisp, 5-6 minutes.
- While the shrimp broils, heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. When hot, add 1 tbsp butter and stir to melt, 1 minutes. Add the onions and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 3-4 minutes. Whisk in the reserved pasta water, mustard and broth concentrate(s). Cook, stirring often, until slightly reduced, 1-2 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
- Whisk the sour cream and half the dill into the sauce. Add the shrimp, peas, and asparagus to the pot with the linguine. Pour over the sauce from the pan. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the pasta between bowls. Sprinkle over the remaining dill.
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Broiling
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: roasted shrimp & asparagus linguine, dill cream sauce, hellofresh recipes, shrimp and asparagus linguine, shrimp asparagus pasta