Sometimes you just need a delicious treat to beat the heat. These Chocolate Chip Raspberry Sorbet Sandwiches are crazy easy to make (seriously…I almost feel bad calling this a recipe!) and taste divine. If you’re ever trying to beat a hot day, this spin on your traditional ice cream sandwich is the way to go.
That said, if chocolate chips and raspberry sorbet isn’t your thing – mix it up. The great thing about recipes as simple as this one is that basically anything can be swapped out or customised, based on your preferences.
Don’t like graham crackers? Use chocolate chip cookies instead.
Not a fan of raspberry sorbet? Try using the always classic vanilla ice cream.
Don’t like chocolate? Get out. *ahem* sorry, I mean…you can use toffee or caramel chips or something. I just have a hard time processing that you may not like chocolate as much as I do.
The link below is an affiliate link. This means that if you choose to purchase using it, I will receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). These small commissions help keep Chocolates & Chai going. Thank you.
I love barebone recipes like this one because you don’t really need any special tools to make them. A simple ice cream scoop and you’re pretty much set.
What’s your favourite summertime treat? Or just your favourite ice cream flavour? Let me know in the comments below.Buy me a coffee
Chocolate Chip Raspberry Sorbet Sandwiches are a perfect little treat to beat the heat! This recipe is so simple, I almost feel bad calling it a recipe!
Chocolate Chip Raspberry Sorbet Sandwiches
- 2 cups raspberry sorbet
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chip
- 6 graham crackers
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- In a bowl, stir together raspberry sorbet with ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips.
- Break graham crackers in half. Place 1 half on parchment paper, lined baking sheet, or plate.
- Spoon a small amount of the sorbet on each of the graham crackers. Top with other other cracker half. Place the tray in the freezer to set. At least 30-45 minutes.
- In a small bowl, microwave ½ cup of chocolate chips to use as a chocolate drizzle.
- Remove sorbet sandwiches from the freezer. You can either dip the sandwiches in the melted chocolate, or drizzle it over the top. (Be quick for this part, bestie…otherwise the sorbet may completely melt.)
- Return the sandwiches back to the freezer for another 30-45 minutes.
- Once the sandwiches have set, store them in an airtight container in the freezer until you are ready to enjoy.
- You can use either dark or milk chocolate chips for this recipe. I personally prefer dark, but if your love lies in milk chocolate-y pastures, don’t let me be the one to stop you.
- For the sake of simplicity, we’re not tempering the chocolate for this recipe, bestie. This does mean however that it may melt on to your fingers while you eat.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Assembling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate chip raspberry sorbet sandwich, ice cream sandwiches,