Chocolate Chip Raspberry Sorbet Sandwiches are a perfect little treat to beat the heat! This recipe is so simple, I almost feel bad calling it a recipe!
Chocolate Chip Raspberry Sorbet Sandwiches
- 2 cups raspberry sorbet
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chip
- 6 graham crackers
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a bowl, stir together raspberry sorbet with 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips.
- Break graham crackers in half. Place 1 half on parchment paper, lined baking sheet, or plate.
- Spoon a small amount of the sorbet on each of the graham crackers. Top with other other cracker half. Place the tray in the freezer to set. At least 30-45 minutes.
- In a small bowl, microwave 1/2 cup of chocolate chips to use as a chocolate drizzle.
- Remove sorbet sandwiches from the freezer. You can either dip the sandwiches in the melted chocolate, or drizzle it over the top. (Be quick for this part, bestie…otherwise the sorbet may completely melt.)
- Return the sandwiches back to the freezer for another 30-45 minutes.
- Once the sandwiches have set, store them in an airtight container in the freezer until you are ready to enjoy.
- You can use either dark or milk chocolate chips for this recipe. I personally prefer dark, but if your love lies in milk chocolate-y pastures, don’t let me be the one to stop you.
- For the sake of simplicity, we’re not tempering the chocolate for this recipe, bestie. This does mean however that it may melt on to your fingers while you eat.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Assembling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate chip raspberry sorbet sandwich, ice cream sandwiches,