A deliciously simple no-bake raspberry cheesecake stuffed into a pound cake. This adorable dessert is a perfect accompaniment to a cup of tea (or coffee!)
- 1 Pound cake (I used one bought from my local grocery store, but feel free to make your own!)
- 8oz Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Icing Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 cup Raspberries
- Cut out the middle of the pound cake. Make sure to leave at least half an inch at the bottom and on each side. (Crumble up the extract part of the cheesecake, and set aside about a half cup of crumble)
- Mix cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon zest until a smooth batter is formed. Gently fold in the raspberries – if you’re not delicate, you’ll end up juicing them and turning your batter pink (which you may actually, I don’t know. You do you, bestie!).
- Place the centre-less pound cake, in a baking tin to support its sides while you pour in the raspberry cheesecake batter. (If you don’t have something to support the pound cake’s sides, just be extra careful.)
- Use the crumbled bits of pound cake to cover the top of the pound cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 8-10 hours.
- Slice and serve!
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Raspberry Cheese cake stuffed pound cake, strawberry cheesecake poundcake, tasty recipes pound cake, Stuffed Cheesecake, cheese cake-stuffed pound cake, cheesecake-stuffed pound cake