Fluffy yogurt pancakes are made using Greek yogurt. They’re a bit tangy, a bit sweet, and incredibly light and airy for a delicious breakfast treat!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Toppings: maple syrup, berries
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, yogurt, vanilla, and egg until smooth. Fold the dry ingredients into the liquid ingredients until just combined. The batter will be thick and lumpy.
3. Grease a large skillet or griddle with non-stick spray and heat over medium-low heat. Use a ¼ measuring cup or a ladle to pour portions of batter into the hot skillet. Spread the batter out a bit into a circle in the pan.
4. Cook until golden brown on the bottom and bubbles dot the surface of the pancake. Flip and cook for another 30 seconds to a minute, until golden on the other side. Repeat with the remaining batter and serve hot.
- Plain, unsweetened Greek yogurt results in pancakes that are firm, thick, and a bit tart.
- If you’re looking to maximise fluffiness, make sure to read the post above for all the tips and tricks you need.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: yogurt pancakes, fluffy yogurt pancakes, fluffy Greek yogurt pancakes, Greek yoghurt pancakes, yogurt flapjacks