Baked Brie with Honey and Crushed Pistachios is all about maximum results with minimum effort in very little time! Try it. You’ll see.
- 1 wheel of brie (casing intact)
- 5 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp pistachios, crushed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the brie into a baking dish, and drizzle with honey.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the brie begins to ooze. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with the crushed pistachios. Drizzle on the honey .
- That’s it, you’re ready to serve!
Pro Tip – The baked brie is ready once it begins to ooze, don’t wait until it melts completely and loses shape!
Pro Tip – You can serve this alongside a range of items, but crackers, or sourdough are an easy place to start if you’re at a loss for ideas.
Pro Tip – You can soften the brie even faster by by placing it in the microwave on 50 % power and heating in 30 second intervals until you achieve the desired level of meltedness (don’t overheat or you will end up with brie soup and a tough rind!).
Fancier Rosemary Honey Version: Put the honey in a small saucepan, add a sprig of fresh rosemary and gently simmer for 5 minutes. Pour that over the brie. YUM!
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetisers
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Baked brie, baked brie with honey, brie with pistachios, brie with nuts, honey nut baked brie