This White Chocolate Buttercream frosting recipe results in a delicious and creamy, frosting that’s perfect for cakes and cupcakes! It’s great for piping, or just smearing on “rustic-style”.
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- 3 Egg Whites
- 2 sticks & 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2 oz. White Chocolate, melted, cooled
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- Place sugar and egg whites in a bowl, over a pot of simmering water; stir mixture until egg whites register 140° on an instant-read thermometer.
- Remove bowl from double boiler; beat on high speed until meringue stiff peaks form. Gently mix in softened butter to meringue; beat until smooth. Stir in white chocolate, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Swiss Meringue
- Cuisine: Swiss
Keywords: White Chocolate Buttercream, White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, White Chocolate Swiss Buttercream, white chocolate buttercream recipe