This decadent, 5-ingredient Vegan Chocolate Avocado Mousse is so creamy and delicious you’ll find yourself craving it every week.
- 100g of avocado flesh or 1.5 ripe avocados halved and pit removed
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla paste or extract
- 1/3 cup of water (optional)
- Chop the avocado into a few medium-sized pieces. Scoop the avocado flesh into a blender.
- Add the maple syrup, cacao powder, vanilla, pinch of salt and water to the food processor and blend until mousse reaches consistency. (That’s it. Seriously…nothing else to do but feast!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan chocolate avocado mousse, vegan chocolate mousse, vegan avocado mousse,