A delicious Hot Chocolate recipe. Prepares a decadent hot chocolate, garnished with sea salt and cocoa whipped cream!
- ¾ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Table Cream
- ¼ cup Dark Chocolate chips (or finely chopped)
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 3 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp White Sugar
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 tsp Fine Sea Salt
- Whisk whipping cream and 1tbsp sugar vigorously until you begin to form soft peaks.
- Sift in cocoa powder and sea salt, fold gently till completely incorporated. Final consistency should form soft peaks.
- Warm milk (with the cinnamon stick submerged) over a low-medium heat in a small pot. Do not let the milk boil.
- Add chocolate and stir until incorporated.
- Add the honey, and 1tsp sugar. Continue stirring.
- Add ¼ cup table cream. Stir until completely combined. Pour into cup.
- Garnish with whipped cream. Enjoy!
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: French
Keywords: Hot Chocolate, Ultimate Hot Chocolate