Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies are just as good as they sound – melt in your mouth cookies, with a generous dab of raspberry cheesecake in the center, you’ll constantly want “just one more”.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 250g cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 1/2 tbsp whipping cream
- 36–48 raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter, sugars, vanilla, maple syrup and eggs in a bowl. Mix the dry ingredients separately, before combing with the wet. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Mix cream cheese, white sugar, vanilla, sour cream and whipping cream in mixer until smooth (hit that High Speed button, bestie!). Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies, Assemble!
- Form dough into 1-1 ½ tbsp balls, and place on parchment lined baking sheet (making sure to leave a generous amount of space between the cookies).
- Using two fingers (or the back of a wet spoon), push down the dough ball to create an indent into cookies. Spoon in about 1 teaspoon of cheesecake filling into each indent. Place 3 berries into the centre of each cookie. (You might be able to fit 4 depending on the size of your cookie!)
- Bake for 11-14 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are golden. Optional: Give the cheesecake part a quick torch using a kitchen blow torch. Enjoy!
This recipe was adapted from Maddy Goldberg’s (@maddygoldberg) original recipe.
- If you don’t have raspberries on hand, or simply don’t want to use them, it’s totally fine to omit them, or swap them out for another berry (similar size please!).
- You can use either fresh or frozen raspberries. Please note: the number of raspberries you use may vary depending on the size of your cookies and raspberries!
- The sour cream can be substituted with plain yoghurt.
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Raspberry Cheesecake cookies, cheesecake cookies, thumbprint cookies