This Orange-Blueberry Smoothie is a perfect breakfast option. It takes less than 10 minutes to prepare, and it’s not even 200 calories.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup low-fat frozen vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Fresh blueberries (for garnish)
- Thinly sliced orange peel (for garnish)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in blender. Puree until thick and smooth. Pour smoothie into glasses. Garnish with blueberries and thinly sliced orange peel.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Orange-Blueberry smoothie, Orange Blueberry Smoothie, orange smoothie, orange blueberry recipe