A must-try staple at Indian and Pakistani restaurants around the world! Mango Lassi is, in essence, a mango and yoghurt smoothie. Refreshing, tasty, and great for your stomach. Have it on its own or just after a meal. Besides, it only takes five minutes to make!
I love mangoes. They are, without a doubt, one of my favourite fruits. However, I rarely pick any up at the store. Why? Because I’m terrible at cutting them. And that’s especially weird because I’m generally rather good with a knife.
So when my aunt happened to give me a few mangoes, I found myself in a state of ‘elated apprehension’ – knowing that delight was only a few tedious, potentially blood-drawing, slices away. I found a fantastic solution though…
I got a friend to cut the mangoes up for me. Genius!
Refreshing, tasty, and great for your stomach! This super easy Mango Lassi recipe is something you have to try. Besides, it only takes five minutes to make!
- 1 cup Mango, stoned, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup Plain Yoghurt
- ½ cup Milk
- 4 tsp White Sugar, to taste
- ½ tsp Ground Cardamom (optional)
- ½ tsp Lime Zest (optional)
- Blend the mango, yoghurt, milk, and sugar together until smooth. Pour into two glasses. The end.
- Ground cardamom is the traditional garnish to Mango Lassi – I personally love to add a little lime zest to it as well. Mango and Lime just work so well together!
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: Mango Lassi, Lassi, mango lassi recipe, mango lussi