A delicious Lemon Fettuccine with Garlic Shrimps recipe. Light, easy, and perfect for the summer!
- 600g Fettuccine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100g Baby Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Large Lemon (zest whole lemon, use only half the juice)
- 1 Clove Garlic, diced
- 500g Shrimps, peeled/tails removed
- 1 cup Peas
- Paprika, for seasoning
- Basil, for seasoning
- Salt, for seasoning
- Black Pepper, for seasoning
- Season the shrimps with paprika, salt, and pepper. Let sit.
- Season boiling water with salt, and add the fettuccine to cook. Season with basil. Remove and drain once al dente.
- Boil the peas, and mix them into the pasta once cooked.
- While the fettuccine cooks, toss the diced garlic into a saucepan with ½ tbsp olive oil. Cook on a medium heat. Add the seasoned shrimps. Cook through, and mix into the drained fettuccine.
- Pour a good amount (about 3½ tbsp) of olive oil into a saucepan over very low heat with the zest and juice of one whole lemon. Grate the parmesan into the mixture. Mix together as the parmesan melts.
- Combine everything over a low heat for a minute or two allowing the pasta to absorb flavour.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: lemon fettuccine, garlic shrimps, pasta with shrimps, shrimp pasta, lemon shrimp pasta,