Kale chips are the delicious snack that doesn’t add to the size of your belly – you honestly won’t believe how easy it is with this simple tips!
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper, for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Tear the kale into large pieces (discarding the stem). In a large bowl, gently toss the kale with olive oil, sea salt, and garlic powder.
- Arrange the seasoned kale in a single layer on a baking tray. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, turning the kale halfway through.
- Remove from oven, and eat a few minutes after!
Pro Tip: Wash your kale ahead of time, but be sure to thoroughly pat dry before baking.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: kale chips, baked kale, kale