A delicious recipe you can eat any time of the day. Made relatively few ingredients, herb and garlic breakfast potatoes are a mouth-watering favorite. With a simple combination of ingredients, this dish is a burst of flavors.
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh herbs (thyme and rosemary)
- 2 tbsp dried italian herbs
- 2 pounds potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Preheat the oven at 425F and line your baking tray to prevent sticking.
- In a pan, prepare infused oil by heating olive oil. Add garlic, fresh and dried herbs and fry until slightly brown.
- In a large bowl add potato cubes, strain the infused oil into the bowl.
- Add black pepper powder, salt and red chili flakes. Mix well until well combined.
- Place the potatoes in a lined baking tray and bake them for 40 minutes tossing them halfway through.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: herb & garlic breakfast potatoes, herb garlic breakfast potato, home fries