This Croissant French Toast recipe is sweet, gratifying, and perfect for Sunday brunch. It takes less than 30 minutes to make!
- 2 Croissants
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Whole Milk (3%)
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon, or to taste
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Butter, for frying
- Maple Syrup, for serving
- Strawberries, for serving (optional)
- Icing Sugar, for dusting (optional)
- Slice the croissants in half through the middle.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Soak each croissant half in the mixture for a minute or so; make sure it’s fully coated. Set pieces aside.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat, then melt a small amount of butter. Fry the croissants (cut side down), adjusting heat accordingly. Cook for 3-4 minutes (until golden brown) before flipping and cooking the top side for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve top and bottom pieces together with maple syrup and strawberries; dust with icing sugar.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Breakfast & Brunch
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Croissant French Toast, Croissant french toast pioneer woman, french toast recipe, croissant french toast recipe