Dark and white chocolate are marbled together, adorned with crushed candy cane, and flavoured with just a touch of peppermint extract, in this easy and delicious chocolate bark recipe.
- 8 oz Dark Chocolate, melted
- 6 oz White Chocolate, melted
- ½ tsp Pure Peppermint & Mint Extract
- 3/4 cup Candy Canes, coarsely chopped/crushed (this was about 5 standard size candy canes for me)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir peppermint extract into melted dark chocolate.
- Pour the dark and white chocolate on to the parchment paper in a checkerboard pattern, and spread evenly using a spatula. Use a toothpick to marble the dark and white chocolate together.
- Immediately sprinkle on the candy cane, and press gently to make sure the chocolate sets around them.
- Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Break into pieces and serve!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (plus 2 hours in the fridge)
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chocolate Peppermint Bark, Chocolate bark recipe, Chocolate peppermint Bark recipe, Easy chocolate bark recipe