This recipe for Captain Crunch Chicken strips is going to blow your mind, bestie! It’s delicious. Served with a Maple Sriracha Dipping sauce.
For the Captain Crunch Chicken Strips:
- 4 Chicken Thighs, cut into strips
- ½ Cup All-purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Thyme
- 2 Large Eggs, beaten
- Salt, for seasoning
- Pepper, for seasoning
- 2 cups Cap’n Crunch Cereal, crushed (mostly!)
- Canola Oil, for frying
For the Maple Sriracha Sauce:
- 4 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
Captain Crunch Chicken Strips:
- Whisk flour with salt, pepper, and thyme. Leave egg in a separate bowl. Put the crushed Cap’n Crunch cereal in a third bowl.
- Dredge chicken in flour, shake off any excess. Dip flour-coated chicken into egg until fully coated. Put chicken in into the crushed cereal and coat it completely. Repeat for all strips.
- Heat ½ inch of canola oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Cook the strips in small batches until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with salt.
Maple Sriracha Dipping Sauce:
- Mix together maple syrup and Sriracha sauce. Easy peasy.
- Category: Lunch & Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Capn Crunch Chicken, Captain Crunch Chicken Strips, Chicken Strips, Cap'n Crunch Chicken Strips, Planet Hollywood Chicken Strips, Chicken Nuggets,