Want the recipe to make these delicious blueberry pancakes at home? Easy and delicious! You can never go wrong with blueberry buttermilk pancakes.
- 1 cup Cake Flour (All-Purpose Flour works just fine but will result in something ever-so-slightly less fluffy)
- 1 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- Salt, a pinch
- 1 Large Eggs
- 1 cups Buttermilk
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Butter, for cooking
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- Sift together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs with buttermilk and melted butter separately.
- Barely combine wet and dry ingredients to form a lumpy batter.
- (Optional: I like to let my batter sit for 10-15 minutes.)
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Ladle 1/3 cup of batter on to the pan, and sprinkle with blueberries.
- Flip pancakes when bubbles appear on the surface and edges begin to brown – about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Breakfast & Brunch
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Buttermilk Pancakes, Blueberry Pancakes, Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes,